The list includes a number of useful recently published databases and web-servers for COVID-19 research.
BIOINFORMATICS DATABASES & WEB-SERVERS
List of Databases and Web Servers For COVID-19 Research
Databases related to COVID-19
- SARS-CoV-2 – Virus Pathogen Genome database with visualization and analysis tools.
- LitCovid – A curated literature hub for tracking up-to-date scientific information about the 2019 novel Coronavirus.
- CoV3D – A resource for structures of coronavirus proteins and their recognition by antibodies and other molecules.
- GISAID – Database of all influenza viruses and the coronavirus causing COVID-19.
COVID19 Drug Repository – Integrates latest data on both drugs and drug targets used for COVID-19.
- DockCoV2 – A drug database for SARS-CoV2. In silico drug docking against SARS-CoV2 targets.
- GESS – Global Evaluation of SARS-CoV2 Sequences.
- PAGER-COV – Database of pathways and gene lists related to COVID-19.
- ViruSur – An integrated database to investigate viral sequences.
- COVID-19 database – Global literature on coronavirus disease.