- GENEID – A program to predict genes, exons, splice sites and other signals along a DNA sequence.
- AUGUSTUS – Program that predicts genes in eukaryotic genomic sequences.
- EuGene – Integrative gene finder for eukaryotic and prokaryotic genomes.
- PseudoPipe – A stand alone computational pipeline for pseudogene annotation.
- GenScan – Web server for the identification of complete gene structures in genomic DNA.
- HMMgene – 1.1 – Program for prediction of vertebrate and C. elegans genes.
Exploring Protein Modifications in Metabolic Diseases: Molecular Mechanisms and Therapeutic Strategies
Comprehensive introspection of cellular and molecular level aberrations that prompted the worldwide prevalence of life-threatening Non Communicable Diseases like Diabetes, Obesity, Hypertension, Nonalcoholic Fatty...
Meet MDASAE: A Novel Microbe-Drug Association Prediction Model
Scientists from the Hengyang Normal University, China, designed a stacked autoencoder (SAE) with a multi-head attention mechanism-based microbe drug association prediction model named MDASAE....
Repurposing ‘Failed’ Antibiotics: A Promising Approach for Herbicide Development
Resilient weeds, impervious to herbicides, present a grave danger to both the environment and the agricultural sector. The pressing demand for fresh herbicides, armed...
Transforming Natural Product Identification through Deep Self-Supervised Learning Language Models
Scientists from the Microsoft Research Lab, Cambridge, have designed a Self-Supervised Neural Network Masked Language Model named BiGCARP to accelerate the identification and classification...
Accelerating Genomic Analysis with GPUs: Meet the Genomics-GPU Benchmark Suite
Genomic analysis plays a vital role in various areas, such as disease detection, drug development, and genetic disease identification. With the exponential growth of...