Short-Term Internship in Bioinformatics
CBIRT offers an online short term internship in bioinformatics of 2 months duration for students/researchers/life-science graduates, etc. The training program will aim to provide extensive training required to excel in the area of bioinformatics.
Scientific Content Writing Internship
About the work from home job/internship
1. Creating strong, engaging scientific content (related to the latest bioinformatics research) in a plagiarism-free, easy and understandable manner.
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. have good understanding of bioinformatics or computational biology
3. have excellent writing skills in English
4. are available for duration of 2 months
5. have relevant skills and interests
1. Should be from a Bioinformatics/Biology or computer science, background only.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may send their CV, mentioning interest in the internship to firstname.lastname@example.org