Protein Structure Modeling
- Swiss Model – Fully automated protein structure homology-modelling server.
- Phyre2 – Protein Homology/analogY Recognition Engine V 2.0.
- SwisDock – A web service to predict the molecular interactions that may occur between a target protein and a small molecule.
- AutoDock – AutoDock is a suite of automated docking tools.
- CASP – Protein structure prediction center.
- Rosetta – The Rosetta software suite includes algorithms for computational modeling and analysis of protein structures. Further, it offers de novo protein design, enzyme design, ligand docking, and structure prediction of biological macromolecules and macromolecular complexes.