Posted on: 22-04-22
Profile: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Organization: PGIMER, Chandigarh
Applications are invited for one post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) sanctioned in ICMR the project entitled “Developing an ex vivo model of bone defect for evaluating the regenerative potential of a 3-D construct of mesenchymal stem cells by tissue engineering approach”under Dr Shalmoli Bhattacharyya, Dept of Biophysics, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc or equivalent in any branch of life sciences with a minimum of 60% marks + two years of research experience post-M.Sc degree.
- Hands-on experience in cell culture and molecular biology techniques through published work.
- Preference will be given to candidates who successfully clear National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies.
Pay: As per ICMR rules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may please send the following documents via e-mail as a single PDF file to Dr Shalmoli Bhattacharyya (email@example.com) with the subject “Application for SRF/ICMR project”
- Complete CV with a list of publications; include contact details viz phone, email and postal address
- Brief write up of your research experience (not more than 1 page)
- Name, address and telephone no. of two referees
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org