BioTalent are pleased to be working once again with an exciting high-growth Biotech who are based in Cambridge, UK.
This opportunity will give a Senior Bioinformatician the chance to work in an emerging field of science, surrounded by high-performing colleagues and will give insights into the full life cycle of novel therapeutic discovery, clinical research and commercialisation.
This role will offer you:
- Hybrid working arrangement.
- Highly competitive salary/benefits (share options and discretionary bonus).
- An opportunity to be part of leading organisation who respect and protect their people.
You will be responsible for:
- Mining public datasets, interrogating data and integrating the increasingly large in-house datasets.
- Working alongside high-performing R&D teams to process, store and visualise external and internal omics data types.
- Contribution to the drug development program as a technical expert and developing the strategy to ensure all scientists can access and make use of the data.
- Provide computational structural biology input to the programs.
- Contribute to updating the bioinformatics databases.
You will bring the following:
- Expertise in mining publicly available datasets relevant to drug discovery.
- Experience with bioinformatics tools for computational modelling of protein structure mining using software such as ‘Rosetta’.
- Good knowledge of protein visualisation software.
- Experience with protein sequence analysis with software packages like ‘HMMER’.
- Data integration skills/experience.
- Python and/or R programming expertise.
- Experience with version control and cloud computing.
- Desirable – track record of building visualisation tools and front-end technologies.
If you would like to learn more about this unique opportunity or to recommend a valued professional from your network, you can reach out using the contacts below.
firstname.lastname@example.org // +44 (0)2033438780
BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.biotalent.com.