Website Manipal University
Job Profile: Post Doctoral Fellowship in Multiple Disciplines
Date Posted: July 19, 2022
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal invites applications from eligible candidates across the globe for Post Doctoral Fellowship in various disciplines as detailed:
- Cyber Physical system, sensor hybridization, sensor data fusion – Knowledge of computation tools like MATLAB/LabVIEW
- Composite materials
- Machine learning approach for detection of malignancy from histopathological images
- Bioinformatics, Systems biology, Metabolic flux balance analysis – Well-versed with Cytoscape, Cell designer, Copasi, COBRA toolbox, CellNetAnalyzer, MATLAB, metabolic network modeling and reconstruction toolkits.
- Elucidative study on theta functions – Knowledge on Modular equations, theta-functions, q-identities, continued fractions, partition theory, Eisenstein series, convolution sums, hypergeometric functions.
- Supercapacitors, Electrocatalysis for hydrogen and oxygen evolution reaction:
- Carbon dioxide conversion to renewable fuels – Knowledge about TB disease and its diagnostic challenges
- Healthcare associated infections and emergence of MDR in Neonates:
- Diagnostics- TB LAM test inTuberculosis: Knowledge about TB disease and its diagnostic challenges
- Drug designing using computational tools and know how of Maestro and discovery studio
- Nanotechnology-based targeted drug delivery for breast/ colon/ lung cancer – Knowledge of computational tools for formulation design and development, aiming at excipient selection and stability assessment. Well-versed in analytical and characterization techniques such as HPLC, thermal analysis, XRD, FTIR, NMR, etc.
- Ocular Drug Delivery, Transdermal Drug Delivery, Oral Drug Delivery – Hands-on experience with statistical software and software used in formulation development
- Neurobiological and cancer screening methods for drug evaluation
ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
- Virtual Foot for Early prediction and prevention of Diabetic Foot Ulcerations
ATOMIC AND MOLECULAR PHYSICS
- Sensing applications using 2D materials
- Ageing Research
Fellowship: INR 70000/- per month
Contingency (Part I): INR 50000/- per annum towards (attending professional conferences,
presentations, publications charges.
Contingency (Part II): INR 50000/- per annum towards procurement of chemicals, reagents,
Ph.D from Institutes in India or abroad other than MAHE and its constituent units.
Minimum one year of post Ph.D. experience in the relevant areas from Universities/Institutions of repute in India or abroad.
Below 35 years age at the time of submission of application.
At-least two papers in top 10 percentile of journal based on Citescore in the two years preceding the application.
DURATION OF FELLOWSHIP
One year. Extendable for a further period of one-year subject to satisfactory performance of the fellow, progress and need for continuation of the study as may be assessed and decided.
Eligible candidates may apply with a detailed CV including copies of certificates in support of qualification, experience and the list of publications & research activities with a subject line PDF – <Title of the area> to:
Director, Directorate of Research
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Madhav Nagar, Manipal 576104, Udupi Dist, Karnataka
email@example.com | 0820 -2923433/2923439
Looking for more such jobs! Click Here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org