Website C3 AI
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
As a member of the C3 AI Data Science team, you will work with some of the largest companies on the planet helping them build the next generation of AI-powered enterprise applications on the C3 AI Suite (c3.ai/customers/). You will work directly with data scientists, software engineers, and subject matter experts in the definition of new analytics capabilities able to provide our customers with the information they need to make proper decisions and enable their digital transformation. You will help find the appropriate machine learning/data mining algorithms to answer those questions and implement those on the C3 AI Suite so they can run at scale.
Qualified candidates will have an in-depth knowledge of most common machine learning techniques and their use in healthcare.
- Driving adoption of deep learning in C3 AI’s healthcare products.
- Designing and deploying machine learning algorithms for healthcare applications.
- Collaborating with data and subject matter experts from C3 AI and its customer teams to seek, understand, validate, interpret, and correctly use new data elements.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, or equivalent fields, with experience applying machine learning to healthcare.
- Applied machine learning experience (regression and classification, supervised, and unsupervised learning).
- Experience with prototyping languages such as Python and R.
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability, and statistics).
- Experience with scalable machine learning (MapReduce, streaming).
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team.
- Smart, motivated, can-do attitude, and seeks to make a difference.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Experience with time series and dynamic systems.
- A portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc.).
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit c3.ai.