Skill required: Clinical – Clinical EDC Design
Designation: Clinical Data Programming Scientist
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: BSc/MSc/P G Diploma in Bioinformatics/P G Diploma In Clinical Research
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
Date Posted: 30 Apr. 2022
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Life Sciences R&D vertical. Our services span across the entire life sciences enterprise, from research laboratories, clinical trials support, and regulatory services, to pharmacovigilance and patient services solutions. Employees under this span will be a part of one of the sub-offerings – Clinical, Pharmacovigilance & Regulatory, helping the world’s leading biopharma companies bring their vision to life – enabling them to improve outcomes by converging around the patient, connecting scientific expertise with unique insights into the patient experience.
You will be working as a part of the Study Startup team which is responsible for Project Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Control & Evaluation and Close-Out activities which includes initiation of trial capacity, trial setup activities, etc.
You will be expected to design Electronic Case Report Form specifications in the EDC environment, Data Validation Specification, and time & events by reviewing the protocol concept sheet.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Clinical Data Cleaning
- Clinical Data Management (CDM)
- Clinical Data Review
- Clinical EDC Build
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Detail orientation
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Clinical Database Programming
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
To apply for this job please visit candidate.accenture.com.