Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Solution Architect (Manager)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is looking for a motivated and knowledgeable professional with strong consulting and technical skills to design Data and AI solutions for our clients. We are looking for a highly technical individual that has previous hands-on experience building and delivering AI solutions to clients. The right candidate will have a strong knowledge of cloud AI services, Dev-Ops and Engineering in addition to a background in Data Science and Machine Learning.
As part of the Data and Analytics team within Technology Consulting you will have the opportunity to work with Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Analytics Translators to design and deliver Data Science and AI solutions to a wide range of clients. As a Data and AI Solution Architect you will be working in a multi-disciplinary team to design the technical architecture for Data Science and AI solutions.
Key Responsibilities (Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Manager):
- Work with clients to help shape their technical requirements.
- Design AI Solutions for clients.
- Work in partnership with enterprise architects to ensure AI solutions fit and scale into a larger picture
- Design Database Infrastructure to support analytics activities.
- Working with Data Scientists and AI Engineers with environment creation.
- Use MLOps processes to deploy models into production.
- Design back-end and front-end infrastructures to support Analytics and AI solutions.
- Carry out pilots, prototypes or proof of concepts, where applicable, to further capabilities provided by our technology stack and data systems.
- Mentor and lead junior members of the team.
- Support sales teams with your knowledge.
- Work with clients throughout the delivery process of a Data Science and AI solution providing technical leadership.
Skills and Attribute for Success:
- Experience in both Data Science and Data Engineering.
- Experience of building Machine Learning solutions.
- Excellent understanding of Machine Learning/AI concepts and applications.
- Excellent understanding of Data Architecture.
- Knowledge of GDPR and data security
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile project methodology
- Good knowledge of Dev-Ops and software engineering principles.
- Committed to ethical AI development
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Have an inclusive mindset.
- Have a desire to learn.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- BSc in a relevant STEM subject with a strong focus on Computer Science and Data (Data Science/ AI / Computer Science/ Machine Learning/Statistics/Engineering/Bioinformatics) or comparable experience.
- Hands-on experience in delivering AI and Data Science solutions.
- Has extensive experience with RDMS (MSSQL and T-SQL) and No-SQL data platforms and systems
- Expert in Azure/AWS/GCP cloud data architectures and platform technologies
- Experience or relevant qualifications on a cloud platform (preferably Azure).
- Experience with
- Experience with Machine Learning/Deep Learning.
- Experience with artificial intelligence techniques including image recognition, NLP, voice-to-text etc.
- Experience with MLOps pipelines and model deployment.
- Experience deploying and networking resources within a cloud platform.
- Excellent knowledge of Python and SQL.
- Knowledge of software engineering concepts, Test Driven Development and version control e.g. git.
The following will also be preferred:
- Further academic qualification in a relevant field (MSc/PhD)
- Experience with DataBricks
- Relevant Certifications in Azure or AWS (Certified Azure Solution Architect Expert; Certified Azure AI Engineer; AWS Certified Solutions Architect)
- Industry sector specific experience (energy and resources/government/Consumer products and retail)
Whilst we are looking for machine learning experts, we aren’t looking for machines; what we need is your human IQ and EQ to be part of our high performing team. Success isn’t achieved from a cookie cutter template, nor from re-inventing the wheel every time, rather it’s a combination of balancing the innovation and industrialisation experience you can bring.
What we offer
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion
At EY we are genuinely passionate about inclusion and we support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ey.com.