Centre of Bioinformatics Research & Technology (CBIRT) is an international scientific organization engaged in bioinformatics and biotechnological research, development and innovation. Centre of Bioinformatics Research & Technology provides and promotes information on scientific events like workshops, training, conferences, meetings, publications and collaborations.
Centre of Bioinformatics Research & Technology invites distinguished scientists, researchers and academicians to join our scientific committee. Memberships are open and free-of-charge.
The big vision of Centre of Bioinformatics Research & Technology is to attain new heights in bio scientific research. Centre of Bioinformatics Research & Technology will act as a catalyst to advance bioscientific/biotechnology research, education and industry for the benefit of society and the environment.
Centre of Bioinformatics Research & Technology’s mission is to maximize the benefits of biotechnology to the nation by being an excellent quality, comprehensive, multidisciplinary biotechnology center that supports, coordinates, disseminates and advances biosciences & biotechnology.
Goals of Centre of Bioinformatics Research & Technology:
- To increase public awareness and understanding of bioinformatics and its impacts.
- To inform the public about the resources, programs, and activities of bioinformatics community.
- To coordinate and participate in training activities (workshops, conferences and seminars) for students and scientists in biosciences.
- To become a resource center for bioscience information and training.
- To provide an environment that can develop capabilities building Bio-scientists.
- To create trained manpower with a sound experience in bioinformatics.
- To facilitate the process by which new research results are transferred to companies to stimulate economic development.
- To gain a broader perspective of bioinformatics -related issues by stimulating interaction among the bioinformatics disciplines.
- To promote commercialization of bioinformatics by bringing together entrepreneurs and researchers.
- To increase bioinformatics awareness through training, education and publication.
- To bring together researchers across the world, and facilitate sharing of research knowledge through conferences, journals and seminars.